Kickstart your watersports training
The ideal beginner or refresher course if you are considering becoming a watersports instructor.
The kickstart course equips you with some core watersports skills in dinghy sailing, windsurfing, paddlesport (SUP) and is a whole lot of fun!
It is the ideal beginner or refresher course if you are considering becoming a watersports instructor.
7 Day course price: £700
If you are considering joining our Summer Instructor Training programme, this 5-day course is the perfect partner. Like the Summer Instructor training, you can choose to specialise in either Dinghy Sailing or Windsurfing.
This all-inclusive one-week course gives you practical experience, safety knowledge and a basic skills base to start your training in Windsurfing, Dinghy sailing and Paddlesport (SUP). You’ll hit the ground running at the start of your Watersports Instructor Training course!
- Learn new watersports skills
- Brush up on old-skills
- Familiarise yourself with our equipment and sailing areas in Cowes
- Boost your confidence levels and theory knowledge
- Physically prepare yourself to a water fit level
Speak to our team to find out more:
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: 01983 203038
- None – just a desire to learn and have fun!
- A foundation in basic and practical skills to enable you to further your training
- All kit (excluding wetsuit boots)
- All food and accommodation
- Remember to bring sun cream and a water bottle
Get free careers advice
It’s a very rewarding job, as I’m able to pass on the skills UKSA taught me to students who are following in my footsteps.
Nancy McManus – UKSA instructor/Watersports Instructor Training