Orals Preparation Master (Yachts less than 500gt/3000gt)
This course is highly recommended as an intense final preparation after the completion of all Master (Yachts) modules before the final oral exam. The course is designed to explore, educate and test your knowledge and prepares you to answer questions clearly, accurately and comprehensively.
Examination and assessment:
Students will need to book their exam directly with the MCA.
- This is a preparation course for Master (Yachts less than 500gt/3000gt) oral exam
- Exams need to be booked directly with the MCA and will be held at a MCA Marine Office
- You will need a Notice of Eligibility (NoE) before being able to book an exam
Why go all-inclusive with UKSA?
- Our hassle free, all-inclusive packages leave you to focus on your studies
- Full board, twin occupancy en-suite accommodation on our 3.5 acre waterside campus
- ‘In between’ nights’ are included if you book consecutive courses*
- More than a 9-5 training provider – evening and weekend access to our classrooms and resources
- Flexible and extensive course scheduling
- On-site bar, open every evening – great for socialising and networking
“The best thing about the UKSA experience is having everything on campus including food accommodation and after hours study rooms” UKSA Professional student
*up to a maximum of 3 nights