Superyacht Interior Foundation
Do you want a career in luxury hospitality? Want to spend half the year in the Med and half the year in the Caribbean? Our Superyacht Interior Foundation course provides aspiring yacht stewards, stewardesses and cooks with the skills to deliver exceptional standards of service on-board luxury superyachts.
Our price includes all your food and accommodation. You won’t find better value!
3 weeks – with popular additional bolt-ons also available
The world’s luxury superyachts provide the perfect environment in which to deliver the ultimate standard of service, often in the world’s most glamorous locations. Our Superyacht Interior Foundation course will prepare you with the skills needed to excel in this environment, together with the essential STCW safety training for work onboard the world’s largest luxury yachts. There’s currently huge demand for qualified stewards and stewardesses.
- Superyacht Interior Foundation certificate
- Foundation Food Safety’
- STCW Basic Training
- MCA Personal Survival Techniques
- MCA Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
- MCA Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- MCA Elementary First Aid
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
- RYA Short Range Radio
- A broad and comprehensive syllabus, delivered by top hospitality and maritime specialists
- Unparalleled Industry Guidance and mentoring
- Prepares you for a service career with opportunities to live on luxurious yachts and travel to some of the most spectacular areas of the globe
- Train to deliver the level of service to which most 5 star hotels aspire
- Popular with individuals transferring from other hospitality-related careers, as well as couples looking to work together in the industry
- Develop your ability and passion for delivering a level of service beyond first class
- Huge demand for high calibre staff in this sector
- AND it will put you on a path to a job where you could earn up to and over £3000/month tax free, with no rent, bills or significant expenses
- Personal presentation, professional etiquette and protocol
- Housekeeping and detailing/superyacht cleaning
- Laundry and Ironing
- Life onboard
- Health and Safety onboard
- Table management, placement and settings
- Styles of service, courses and order of service, buffets
- Bar tending, including spirts and cocktails and wine appreciation, covering product knowledge of wines and ports and cigars
- Understand the high standards required for catering on yachts
- Event planning and execution
- Introduction to cookery covering knife skills, baking, food preparation and construction of main dishes
As a charity, UKSA are committed to removing the financial barriers some people may face. To see a full list of all of our funding opportunities visit our funding opportunities page. Alternatively talk to your course advisor who will be able to assess your eligibility and put you forward for suitable bursaries.
Two bolt-on options are available
For more detailed information about the Superyacht Interior Foundation course please request a brochure, attend an open day or register interest using the links on the right.