Why choose us for your training?
Whether you are changing career, or considering an alternative to university, with 30 years’ experience UKSA is best placed to take you on a life changing journey into an exciting new career.
There are hundreds of great reasons to choose our yachting and watersports training. Here are just a few:
- We’re one of the world’s leading maritime training providers.
- We offer engineering, deck, hospitality and other qualifications.
- You gain valuable skills such as teamwork, independence and leadership.
- You get to train on an outstanding fleet and in purpose-built facilities.
- You also get inspirational tutors and unrivalled industry guidance.
- We offer one-to-one mentoring and help you with CVs and interviews.
- Our own in-house placement service helps you find a job.
- You can come back to us to top up your training or find your next role.
- You’ll live and eat on our fully equipped site in Cowes, Isle of Wight.
- We’re not just a 9-5 organisation. Our doors don’t close when classes end: you’ll have access to facilities after teaching hours.
- There’s a great social aspect to training at UKSA. Our lively bar has regular events and a great atmosphere.