UKSA is a charity that changes lives through the power of the sea. Over the past thirty years we have involved 150,000 people on our life-changing training programmes, becoming the largest training provider of our type in the world. Our base in Cowes on the Isle of Wight is at the heart of global yachting, providing employment networks for our trainees and an inspiring place to work for our team. We are a fantastic organisation to work for, providing a supportive, challenging and progressive environment to work in.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All staff are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and those working in regulated activities are also required to provide a valid satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. If you are interested in working for us, please do send you CV to [email protected]
Watersports Instructors – 2018 Season
- Fixed term: March – October, working 48 hours per week over 6 days
- Seeking up to x 50 qualified and experienced high-level tuition delivering Watersports Instructor Training program and RYA Adult & Youth short courses, schools and groups taster sessions and evening activities;
- Successful candidates will have excellent interpersonal and team working skills, and be able to motivate, coach and inspire others throughout their work;
- Opportunities to progress and develop personal skills and professional qualifications are available;
- Download candidate information pack here – Watersports Instructors
- Closing date: Sunday 4th March 2018
- Interview date: Tuesday 13th and Wednesday 14th February 2018 at UKSA, Cowes, Isle of Wight
- Full time, permanent position
- Download candidate information pack here
- Closing date: Sunday 18th February 2018
- Interview date: Wednesday 21st February 2018 at UKSA, Cowes, Isle of Wight
To apply for a vacancy please download and complete our job application form, equality and diversity form and email along with your CV to [email protected]