UKSA is a charity that changes lives through the power of the sea. Over the past thirty years we have involved 150,000 people on our life-changing training programmes, becoming the largest training provider of our type in the world. Our base in Cowes on the Isle of Wight is at the heart of global yachting, providing employment networks for our trainees and an inspiring place to work for our team. We are a fantastic organisation to work for, providing a supportive, challenging and progressive environment to work in.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All staff are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and those working in regulated activities are also required to provide a valid satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. If you are interested in working for us, please do send you CV to [email protected]
- Opportunity available for a RLSS or NPLQ qualified Lifeguard to join our hands-on team of Lifeguards
- A variety of hours are available on either a permanent, fixed-term or casual basis
- We’re looking for people who use their initiative to quickly assess a variety of situations and are confident in lone working
- Opportunities to progress and develop skills
- Closing date: Sunday 7th January 2018
- Interview date: Friday 12th January 2018 at UKSA, Cowes, Isle of Wight