See it all for yourself – Open Days
Are you thinking about a career at sea? Maybe travelling the world working on-board a superyacht? Or is watersports your passion and the outdoors your classroom? There are lots of exciting courses for you depending on your age and your goals:
- professional training for 18 – 24 for the Superyacht Cadetship or 18 upwards for Superyacht Interior Foundation or Superyacht Crew Training, Watersports Instructor Training (including Neilson sponsored places) or Professional Yachtmaster Offshore qualification
- further education – funded courses if you are 16-19 (19+ in some cases) Watersports Instructor Traineeship, Watersports Instructor Development Programme or the BTEC Level 3 in Sport and Outdoor Activities
Come and see our facilities, fleet and fabulous location for yourself. Meet our Instructors and have all your questions answered by our career advisors.
The next Open Day takes place on:
- Saturday 16th June 2018 – 10:30 start (see below on how to register)
- Saturday 14th July 2018 – 10:30 start
- Friday 17th August 2018 – 13:30 start
- Saturday 22nd September 2018 – 10:30 start
- Saturday 20th October 2018 – 10:30 start
- Saturday 17th November 2018 – 10:30 start
- Friday 7th December 2018 – 13:30 start
How to register your Interest
Please ‘Register Interest’ using the button below and use the notes section in the form to let us know which of the dates you would like to attend.
If you are unable to attend an open day, please phone to arrange a separate appointment by getting in touch with one of the team on 01983 203038, or via our online chat.