Making a single or one off donation couldn’t be simpler, just follow the link to our Just Giving page. Remember if you are a UK Tax payer you can boost your donation by 25p for every £1 you donate by ticking gift aid box when prompted.
If you would like to talk through your donation with one of our Fundraising Team please call 01983 203037 or email [email protected]
Give a gift in memory of a loved one.
Make a single gift
Follow the link to our JustGiving page. Remember if you are a UK Tax payer you can boost your donation by 25p for every £1 you donate by ticking the gift aid box when prompted. If you would like to talk through your donation with one of our Fundraising team please call 01983 203037 or email [email protected]
Celebrate the life of a loved one by raising money or making a donation in their memory. Your gift could help give more young people the opportunity to access outdoor education and provide a steppingstone into the maritime industry whilst helping them to build a better future.
- Hold a funeral collection – Speak with the Funeral Director about holding a collection at the end of the service. If you would like us to send you a collection box please contact the Fundraising team 01983 203037 or [email protected]
- Take part in a sponsored event – Take on a sponsored run, walk or challenge event and raise money with family and friends. You can set up your own fundraising page through JustGiving
- Set up an online memory page where people can donate.
Write a gift in your will which can give a young person the start of an adventure which will last a lifetime.
Writing or updating your will is a significant personal decision, and we understand that your loved ones come first. But we also know that our life-changing opportunities wouldn’t be possible without such meaningful gifts and the generous support of hundreds of people like you.
Our legacy promises
- We will not put pressure on you to give a gift in your will – it is your decision
- We will never ask you the size of type or gift if you decide to support our work this way
- We recognise absolutely that your loved ones come first in your will
- You are never obliged to inform us of your intentions – we respect your right to privacy
- We understand that personal circumstances change and that you may have to remove UKSA from your will
- We will use your gift wisely and prudently
- If you desire your gift to be used in a specific way, we will honour your wish.
However you choose to support UKSA, your help is invaluable. Every £1 raised or donated helps us to reach more and more young people. So why not become a fundraiser and organise an event today!
Top 5 Fundraising Ideas
- Sign up to a Challenge Event either as a sole entry or with a group of mates
- Host a bake sale in your staff canteen
- Host a five-a-side match
- Pub quiz
- Sponsored quit – Alcohol or chocolate; will you last a month?
Make your event a success
Don’t forget to share your fundraising event by word of mouth, through friends or family or on social media! Contact the fundraising team to let them know your plans so we can shout about it too.
Setting up your fundraising page couldn’t be easier. Follow the link to our JustGiving page and in a few minutes you will be ready to start fundraising. Make it personal to you and don’t forget to include why you have chosen UKSA. If you need any support please contact a member of the Fundraising Team.
Contact us for more hints and tips and to let us know if you are planning on hosting an event. 01983 203037 or [email protected]
Isle of Wight Challenge … Walk, Jog, or Run it
Date: 2nd & 3rd May
Great challenges need great settings – and none are better than the Island’s coastal path. 2,000 adventurers will take on the Isle of Wight in May next year – and go all out to push themselves further.
The Ultra will see challengers travel along the southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to the half-way stop at historic Cowes. For challengers taking on the full island, it’s on to historic Ventnor, and back to our welcome Base Camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey! You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way, and with half & quarter Island options also – there’s an Isle of Wight Challenge for everyone!
- For all levels and experience
- Join as an individual or team
- 106km is the full island challenge
- 2 day 106km daylight option
- Half and quarter Island options
- 8 covered rest stops
- Free food and drink
- Walk at your pace – 24hrs
- Run or Jog – set a new record
- Camping packages
- Fully signed route
- Medics, marshals and massage
- For charity or self-funded
- Medal, T-Shirt and glass of fizz
- 4 UTMB points available
- Shuttle busses and transfers
- Optional training walks
- Challenge mobile app
Sign-up and fundraising options
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place! As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 25% off the standard registration fee.
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost. As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 10% off standard the registration fee.
- Self-fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Visit the Challenge website