To ensure that all activities are undertaken safely and that this policy is clearly understood throughout UKSA. We will:
- Provide face coverings for Housekeeping and Kitchen staff. UKSA branded re-usable face coverings are available to purchase from Reception.
- Take such preventive measures to protect staff and Students from COVID-19.
- Keep internal doors open and pathways clear where possible to avoid unnecessary risk of contact whilst not compromising site security.
- Thoroughly cleanse all surfaces throughout the day.
- Where people need to be onsite; we will instruct staff and students to remain within a UKSA bubble or work alone, wear face coverings in common areas and not to socially mix with other people on site
- Communicate important changes to COVID-19 guidance to ensure the continued safety of our staff.
- Review this policy at least annually or more frequently if significant changes occur.