To ensure that all activities are undertaken safely and that this policy is clearly understood throughout UKSA. We will:
- ensure students and employees entering or returning to UK from another country, will not be permitted on UKSA site for a period of 14 days unless they are exempt such as:
- key workers employed in the maritime industry including;
- Seaman and Masters as defined in section 313(1) of the Merchant Shipping Act 1995
- Maritime Pilots as defined in paragraph 22(1) of schedule 3A of the Merchant Shipping Act 1995
- Inspectors and surveyors of ships appointed under section 256 of the Merchant Shipping Act 1995.
- report to the Border Authorities anyone who believe has not satisfied the 14 day quarantine period as required by UK Government policy.
review this policy at least annually or more frequently if significant changes occur.