To ensure that all activities are undertaken safely and that this policy is clearly understood throughout UKSA. We will:
- ensure students and employees entering or returning to UK from another country, will not be permitted on UKSA site for a period of 10 days unless they are exempt such as:
- key workers employed in the maritime industry including;
- Seaman and Masters as defined in section 313(1) of the Merchant Shipping Act 1995
- Maritime Pilots as defined in paragraph 22(1) of schedule 3A of the Merchant Shipping Act 1995
- Inspectors and surveyors of ships appointed under section 256 of the Merchant Shipping Act 1995.
- report to the Border Authorities anyone who believe has not satisfied the 14 day quarantine period as required by UK Government policy.
- review this policy at least annually or more frequently if significant changes occur.