Our priority is to keep you safe. Where possible students should study away from common areas. To ensure that all activities are undertaken safely, and this policy is clearly understood throughout UKSA we will:
- Enforce a 1-metre social distancing rule at all times, ensuring there is enough room in all work areas where reasonably possible. Different rules apply to students working on yachts following a 7-day period
- Provide Hand Sanitiser at key location points across the UKSA
- Keep internal doors open and pathways clear where possible to avoid unnecessary risk of contact whilst not compromising site security.
- Thoroughly cleanse all surfaces throughout the
- Review this policy at least annually or more frequently if significant changes
- Where people need to be onsite, we will instruct staff and students to remain within a UKSA bubble or work alone, and not to socially mix with other people on A UKSA bubble is defined as; a team of people who come together for a set period in either a work or education setting.
- Communicate important changes to COVID-19 guidance to ensure the continued safety of our students and staff.