Our priority is to keep you safe.To ensure that all activities are undertaken safely and this policy is clearly understood throughout UKSA we will:
- Enforce a 2 metre social distancing rule at all times, ensuring there is enough room in all work areas where reasonably possible.
- Provide Hand Sansitiser at key location points across the UKSA site.
- Keep internal doors open and pathways clear where possible to avoid unnecessary risk of contact whilst not compromising site security.
- Thoroughly cleanse all surfaces throughout the day.
- Review this policy at least annually or more frequently if significant changes occur.
- Where people need to be onsite, we will instruct staff and students to remain within a UKSA bubble or work alone, and not to socially mix with other people on site.
- Minimise visits from external customers and partners to the absolute minimum.
- Communicate important changes to COVID-19 guidance to ensure the continued safety of our staff.