Pursue a thrilling adventure
There’s nothing more exhilarating than being out on the water and this is the best place to get you started, improve your skills and gain RYA qualifications.
Our world-class centre and instructors are ready to take enthusiasts of all ages and abilities to the next level.
We have a great reputation for offering the best career training. This experience feeds directly into our training for recreation boaters through to leisure sailing.
Whether its your first time afloat, or you’re preparing for RYA Yachtmaster practical exam, our aim is to help you develop the seamanship and technical knowledge needed to enjoy going to sea safely and with confidence.
The majority of these courses are delivered through a one-day, weekend and 5 day programmes.
To find out more, please contact us on +44 (0) 1983 203001 or email [email protected]
Book your children onto a full day of fun this May half-term
Looking to keep the kids entertained over the May half-term? What better way than signing up to our Fun days and NEW Mini Fun days? Kids get plenty of fresh air and take part in a wide range of water-based and team building activities.
For children, these days are lots of fun and a chance to try something new and make friends. For parents, they offer the perfect childcare solution!
Mini Fun Days (6-7 year olds)
- Raft building, Pool games, Forest treasure hunt, Sandcastle competitions and more!
Fun days (8-15 year olds)
- Dinghy sailing, SUP, Kayaking, Raft building and more!
Drop off at 8.45am and pick up at 4.30pm – a packed lunch is included in the price!Book now
Everything you need in once place
The perfect location
We are organised and set up so that any time spent here can be spent focusing on your sports and studies.
- All inclusive – accommodation and food for the duration of your course
- An extensive yacht training and dinghy fleet
- Dedicated classrooms
- All safety equipment is provided including wet-weather gear, buoyancy aids or life jackets
- On-site bar for socialising and winding down after a hard day on the water
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Free Wi-Fi through the site
- Large team of friendly, knowledgeable and approachable staff
Don’t forget to bring a water bottle as we are a single use ‘plastic-free’ site.Find out more