Who is the RYA Multihull endorsement for?

Instructors who want to teach in small keelboats or multihulls should obtain the relevant endorsement.

You will need:

  • to be at least 16 years old
  • a valid first aid certificate
  • an RYA Powerboat Level 2 certificate
  • to have completed a pre-entry sailing assessment less than 1 year before the instructor training course starts

Other information

Keelboat and Dinghy endorsements are also available. Please phone for details.

Please call us on +44 (0)1983 203038 for current dates and price