Business and Law (Master Yachts)
The Business and Law (Master Yachts) course is a component module of the MCA Master Yacht certification. This course starts with a basic introduction to civil and criminal law, negligence and duty of care. The structure of the UK Maritime Framework introduces maritime legislation, information and accident investigation including on board record keeping and requirements. Other subject areas include an introduction to international law, safety management, certification, documentation, safety requirements and sea worthiness.
Master Yachts- Business and Law course detail
Examination and assessment:
Assessment is by written 2.5 hour examination at the end of the module. The pass mark is 60%.
Why go all-inclusive with UKSA?
- Our hassle free, all-inclusive packages leave you to focus on your studies
- Full board, twin occupancy en-suite accommodation on our 3.5 acre waterside campus
- ‘In between’ nights’ are included if you book consecutive courses*
- More than a 9-5 training provider – evening and weekend access to our classrooms and resources
- Flexible and extensive course scheduling
- On-site bar, open every evening – great for socialising and networking
“The best thing about the UKSA experience is having everything on campus including food accommodation and after hours study rooms” UKSA Professional student
*up to a maximum of 3 nights