Orals Preparation Officer of the Watch (Yachts less than 3000gt)
This course is highly recommended as an intense final preparation after the completion of all OOW modules and immediately before the final oral exam. The course is designed to enhance and test your knowledge and prepare you to answer questions clearly, accurately and comprehensively.
Before attempting the MCA oral examination, it is strongly recommended that candidates attend an MCA orals examination preparation course.
- Completion of Navigational Radar, General Ships’ Knowledge, and Efficient Deck Hand modules
- 5 Days
Examination and assessment:
MCA Officer of the Watch oral examination. Students will need to book their exam directly with the MCA.
- This is a preparation course for the Officer of the Watch oral exam
- Exams need to be booked directly with the MCA and will be held at an MCA Marine Office
- You will need a Notice of Eligibility (NoE) before being able to book an exam
- UKSA can help you book your exam
|Orals Preparation (OOW Yachts)||28/10/2019||01/11/2019||£1,050||£970|
|Orals Preparation (OOW Yachts)||25/11/2019||29/11/2019||£1,050||£970|
|Orals Preparation (OOW Yachts)||15/12/2019||19/12/2019||£1,050||£970|