Guidance from a team who have years of experience & a network on maritime contacts
Careers Course & Industry Guidance Manager
Annalisa Dovey: An international professional kitesurfer and long-time watersports instructor. Annalisa is also a qualified teacher and counsellor and has worked in youth-outreach & employment, secondary, further and higher education and has coached students and teachers before managing University programme delivery across Europe.
Combining her education, training and mentoring background with watersports was a natural fit and a dream job.
Annalisa heads-up all our careers courses, Industry Guidance team and our on-line recommendation service and works closely with employers across the yachting and watersports industries.
Senior Industry Guidance Advisor
Colette Wood: Having trained with UKSA in 2012, Colette joined the team after 5 ½ years working in the superyacht industry. She worked on both motor and sailing yachts as a Sole Stewardess and learnt as much as she could, both in the interior and on deck.
The majority of her career was spent on a large sailing yacht which she truly enjoyed. She now helps guide our future students into finding careers within the yachting industry.
With our combined experience we bring you:
- 10 years Superyacht industry experience.
- 35 years Watersports experience.
- 8 years coaching, counselling and mentoring experience.
- Exclusive Superyacht industry connections.
- Exclusive Watersport’s industry connections.
- Good contacts with flotilla and delivery companies.
Free online recruitment service and access to our network of employers
- Online recruitment service, exclusively for our career-training students.
- Access to our large network of employers that we’ve spent over 30 years building.
- The ability to apply for any of the hundreds of jobs that we deal with every year.
- We also run a programme of talks by industry professionals and crew agents, so you’ll get the chance to meet potential employers face-to-face.