Guidance from a team who have years of experience and a network on maritime contacts
With our combined experience we bring you:
- 10 years Superyacht industry experience.
- 35 years Watersports experience.
- 8 years coaching, counselling and mentoring experience.
- Exclusive Superyacht industry connections.
- Exclusive Watersport’s industry connections.
- Good contacts with flotilla and delivery companies.
Annalisa Dovey: Careers Course & Industry Guidance Manager
An international professional kitesurfer and long-time watersports instructor. Annalisa is also a qualified teacher and counsellor and has worked in youth-outreach & employment, secondary, further and higher education and has coached students and teachers before managing University programme delivery across Europe.
Combining her education, training and mentoring background with watersports was a natural fit and a dream job.
Annalisa now heads-up all Careers courses, our Industry Guidance team and our on-line recommendation service. Working closely with employers across the yachting and watersports industries.
Colette Wood: Senior Industry Guidance Advisor
Having trained with UKSA in 2012, Colette joined the team after 5 ½ years working in the superyacht industry. She worked on both motor and sailing yachts as a Sole Stewardess and learnt as much as she could, both in the interior and on deck.
The majority of her career was spent on a large sailing yacht which she truly enjoyed. She now helps guide our future students into finding careers within the yachting industry.
Annie Busher: Industry Guidance Advisor
Annie joined UKSA after spending 4 years at sea on luxury motor and sail Superyachts. Having been trained initially as a Stewardess, Annie furthered her knowledge and career by assisting on deck when moving to the sailing side of the yachting industry.
With 7 Atlantic crossings under her belt, Annie hung up her flip flops and decided to move back to the UK to pass her knowledge onto UKSA’s students. Her tan may have faded, but her years of experience, yachting banter, and contacts in the industry remain firmly with her.
Free online recruitment service and access to our network of employers
- Online recruitment service, exclusively for our career-training students.
- Access to our large network of employers that we’ve spent over 30 years building.
- The ability to apply for any of the hundreds of jobs that we deal with every year.
- We also run a programme of talks by industry professionals and crew agents, so you’ll get the chance to meet potential employers face-to-face.