Adventures to last a lifetime
UKSA is a registered charity which believes in the power of the sea to make a positive change. We offer young people of all ages and abilities a fun, safe outdoor environment in which to learn important life skills and to excel.
Based on the Isle of Wight, our programmes are centred on watersports and team building and designed to develop a range of skills. Our aim is to encourage, support and inspire young people by introducing them to the challenges, enjoyment and rewards of watersports in a structured, happy, aspirational environment.
We are proud to have HRH The Princess Royal as Patron.
Please call us to discuss your ideas on +44 (0) 1983 203045 or email [email protected]
Reasons why you should choose UKSA
We offer the very best in outdoor educational experiences.
Our record in delivering best-in-class outdoor learning is based on over 30 years of experiences in proving education school trips. Over time we have developed a winning formula that brings back schools year after year.
- Our inspirational expert instructors are fully qualified on a 1:6 ratio for waterbased activities.
- We are an RYA training establishment and BCU activity provider
- We are accredited by CLOtC, AALA and DofE
- Our framework and safety protocols are exemplary, robust and 100% compliant
- We are specialists in sailing, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding (SUP), windsurfing & team building
- Skills for life are incorporated in all our water-based outdoor programmes and activities
Our unique waterfront facilities
All inclusive fun for everyone
- Our campus is CCTV-monitored, 24/7
- Accommodation blocks with coded door access
- Sole-occupancy dormitory-style rooms on a waterfront campus
- Separate leader rooms in the same block as the students’ rooms
- Night-time duty supervisors
- A fleet of minibuses for further exploration of the Island
- Drying rooms for wet gear
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Dining room and outdoor eating areas
A safe learning Environment
Our #1 priority is maintaining high levels of safety both on and off the water
- We have a 350-strong fleet which includes keelboats, dinghies, kayaks, windsurfers and paddleboards
- Skilled instruction for on-the-water activity. Ratio 1:6
- All our instructors are fully-qualified and all first aid trained
- We maintain constant ship-to-shore contact via two-way marine radios
- 18 rescue boats – one safety boat for every six students
- Fire & safety briefings in the unlikely event of an emergency
We are proud of our exemplary safety record.Find out more