Group trips for all
UKSA are a Youth Charity, our Patron is Princess Anne. Based in Cowes on the Isle of Wight, we use the power of the sea to transform the lives of thousands of young people each year, and we specialise in introducing students to the challenge, fun and rewards of water sports and team building.
Our 3.5 acre site, is located across the water without the risks, or hassle of passports, insurance or medical worries that a European trip can involve
We can offer a variety of options for your group – you can tailor and build your own visit, which can be 1, 2 or 3 nights in duration.
Bed and full English breakfast is £33 per person, per night.
- Packed Lunch is priced at £4.00 per person and will be ready for you to take with you in the morning
- Dinner is £8 per person, all food is freshly prepared on site
Watersports & Teambuilding Activities
- Our water sports activities of kayaking, dinghy sailing, keelboating, windsurfing or stand up paddleboarding are £50 per person for a full day of activities from 9am – 4.30pm.
- Teambuilding activities – raft build and race, wet team games with paddleboards and pontoon jumps or orienteering are £30 per day
- Evening activities can be a choice of: Waterpolo in our indoor pool, team games in the pool, crabbing, mini Olympics in the park, egg drop or team games by the sea. These are £25 per person 6.30pm – 9pm
Travel to and from the Island
We are able to book Red Funnel vehicle ferry crossings, and pass on our preferential prices. The ferry is a short walk from the centre, and for groups of 10 + we will meet you at the ferry terminal and walk you to the centre. Luggage would be brought to UKSA in a mini bus.
If you would like, you would more than welcome to come and have a look around our site into what we can offer your group.