Residential Group trips on the Isle of Wight
Come to UKSA with your group and enjoy the multi-activity residential visits UKSA are renowned for. Learn to sail, paddleboard, windsurf, kayak and more. Activities are tailored to your group’s desires, age and ability.
We understand the pressures on group leaders and aim to make your trip as stress-free as possible. We provide:
- Sole-occupancy dormitory-style rooms on a waterfront campus, with coded door access to each block on the gated site.
- Separate leader rooms in the same block as the students’ rooms.
- CCTV perimeter fences and secure front gates.
- Daily action-packed bespoke watersports and team-building programmes.
- Freshly-cooked local food including breakfast, packed lunches and a wholesome evening meal, with an emphasis on healthy eating.
- Fully-supervised evening activities. There are beach games, water polo in the indoor pool, crabbing, discos, quiz nights, orienteering and gutter boat racing.
- A chill-out area for the children.
- All wetsuits, buoyancy aids, safety helmets and other kit required for activities.
- A team of expert instructors.
- Return ferry travel to and from the Isle of Wight.
Food is an incredibly important part of the UKSA experience, as thousands of students and teachers tell us. All of our meals are freshly prepared and cooked on campus and served in our communal dining hall.
What activities do we offer?
Watersports activities (0900-16.30):
Team building activities (0900-16.30):
- Raft build and race, Orienteering, wet team games with paddleboards and pontoon jumps.
Evening activities (18.30-2100):
- Water polo or team games in our indoor pool, crabbing, mini Olympics in the park, egg drop or team games by the sea.
Skills for Life
Our enjoyable water-based programmes are designed to give visitors a chance to use six disciplines that demonstrate different personal and team skills. You will be encouraged to aspire and achieve and you will realise just how much you can accomplish both individually and as a team.
Memories are made of this
A visit packed with new experiences and activities can create lifelong memories and bring out the best in people as they learn how to assess risks, set personal goals and step beyond their comfort zones. At UKSA we pride ourselves on expert guidance which is close at hand, every step of the way.Register Interest