Are you planning a fun-filled group trip this year?
Youth groups have been benefiting from on-the-water experiences with us for nearly 30 years now. We can offer your group an exciting, full board, two night trip to the Isle of Wight with a day and a half of dinghy sailing, kayaking, paddleboarding, windsurfing, keel-boating or water based team-building activities for as little as £199 per person*.
Activities are tailored to your group’s interests, specified outcomes, age and ability.
- Sole occupancy youth hostel style dormitory accommodation at our waterfront campus, with your own key code.
- Return ferry travel to and from the Isle of Wight with Red Funnel and collection from the East Cowes terminal.
- Action-packed watersports and team building programme for a day and a half.
- Full board: freshly cooked food, prepared onsite and served in our dining room. Meals provided from the evening of your group’s arrival through to the afternoon of your departure (including Full English breakfast, packed lunches either on site or to take on activities, and wholesome evening meal)
- All wetsuits, buoyancy aids, safety helmets and any other kit required for your activities
- One free of charge leaders place for every 10 places booked.
- Free wifi
- Based in Cowes, UKSA sits on a 3.5 acre waterside site with accommodation, dining room, coffee shop, swimming pool and all kit within easy reach.
- We have an incredible 350 watercraft on site from paddleboards to 65ft ocean going yachts
- Fleet of minibuses for off-site exploring
- Drying rooms for wet gear
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Communal dining room and outside eating spaces.
Call our schools and youth team on 01983 203045 to make your booking.
*Prices may vary depending on the date of your booking Offer cannot be applied to existing bookings. Minimum group size of 10 to be eligible for this offer.