Spoilt for choice with our school trips
UKSA offers a unique blend of challenging and rewarding water-based sports and activities which develop life skills and build confidence and resilience.
Many schools opt for our popular multi-activity programmes which are based around watersports and team-building activities for all ages and abilities.
Alternatively, visits can be tailored to work towards RYA and BCU qualifications.
Mix & match to suit your individual needs
Our programmes are flexible and tailored to reflect your learning objectives, specific requirements and budgets. We work with you to ensure that activities are age appropriate and have clear paths of progression.
Making your trip stress free
We understand the pressures on teachers or leaders and aim to make your trip as stress free as possible.
- Action-packed bespoke watersports and team-building programmes
- All wetsuits, buoyancy aids, safety helmets and other kit required for activities
- Freshly-cooked local food
- Return ferry travel to and from the Isle of Wight
But don’t forget to bring a water bottle as we are a single-use plastic free site.
Skills for Life results for May ’18
We use the six skills identified in the Skills for Life framework to improve a child’s personal development in terms of physical and social competencies.The following information is from students who completed the Skills for Life questionnaire.
- Out of 664 pupils, 30% had not previously tried watersports.
- Out of 651 pupils, 81% wanted to try watersports again, 16% said maybe, 3% said no.
Some samples of answers to the question ‘what have you learnt?’
- I learnt I work well in a team and I can do sailing if I believe in myself
- Yes I will give things a try and go about them with a positive attitude
- I learnt that I want to have this job when I am older
- UKSA is the best !!!! I learnt that I am brave and so that if I fall into deep water and it is freezing it is actually fun.
- Not getting angry and frustrating when I get something wrong
Above are just some of the fantastic thank you letters we receive from our school children outlining their experiences while at UKSA.
A fantastic choice of things to do
We have many programme options and varying trips available to suit your needs, ranging from:
We pride ourselves on providing the right balance of activities and experiences to deliver the outcomes you require.
Whatever choice you make, our experienced team works hard to ensure every individual achieves personal success – UKSA inspires and ignites young minds through fun, adventure and thrills.