Let their aspirations set sail
Residential school trips on the Isle of Wight
Come to UKSA with your school or youth group and enjoy the multi-activity residential visits UKSA are renowned for. Learn to sail, paddleboard, windsurf, kayak and more. Activities are tailored to your group’s desires, age and ability.
- Sole occupancy youth hostel style dormitory accommodation at our waterfront campus, with your own key code
- Return ferry travel to and from the Isle of Wight
- Daily action-packed watersports and team building programme
- Full board: freshly cooked food including Full English breakfast, packed lunches either on site or to take on activities, and wholesome evening meal. Emphasis on healthy eating (for example, daily salad bar and fresh fruit available).
- Evening activities: students will be fully supervised and there’s no time to get bored! Options include beach games, water polo in the indoor pool, crabbing, disco, quiz night, orienteering, gutterboat racing. Dedicated children’s area available.
- All wetsuits, buoyancy aids, safety helmets and any other kit required for your activities
- Free wifi
- We have an incredible 350 watercraft on site from paddleboards to the iconic and historical Gipsy Moth IV.
- Fleet of minibuses for off-site exploring
- Drying rooms for wet gear
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Communal dining room and outside eating spaces
Skills for Life Report: We can incorporate Skills For Life into our four-night residential activity visits.
When requested, this report helps to measure and evaluate student confidence in our six key categories. We do this using a scaling approach before and after their visit to compare progress and confidence growth through their stay with us.
A trip to remember
Often thought of as the highlight of a child’s school experience, an active and adventurous trip creates memories that can last a lifetime, bringing out the very best in children.
Learning outside of the classroom is key for children’s development, learning how to assess risks, set personal goals and be pushed slightly out of their comfort zone. We at UKSA understand that for some children this may simply be staying away from their families for the first time and taking a leap into the unknown. We do our utmost to ensure all children are supported and feel right at home, with expert guidance close at hand, every step of the way.Register Interest