You have been cordially invited to…
The Official Charity Premiere of Star Wars ‘The Last Jedi’ hosted by WightFibre in aid of UKSA
Dear VIP Guest, This exclusive event is taking place on Thursday, December 14th at Cineworld, Newport and starts with a VIP Reception from 5:30pm. An audience of less than 300 specially invited VIP Guests and Dignitaries will be in attendance for this truly spectacular Island Charity Event. As a VIP Guest you will receive a number of exclusive benefits:
- Access to our VIP Reception at Cineworld, with free sparkling wine and light refreshments.
- The chance to meet many Star Wars characters from the film series, including a very special appearance shortly after 6pm.
- You will take your place in Screen 1 for an exclusive screening of Star Wars: ‘The Last Jedi’.
- With General release not until Friday 15th, you will be one of the very first to see this major new film release in the Star Wars story.
- Prior to the screening, take part in our charity auction, held by Rex Gully of HRD Fine Art Auctioneers. Giving you the opportunity to bid on a number of exclusive Star Wars film memorabilia and unique luxury items. Auction lots only available to guests at this exclusive screening.
- Receive complimentary sweets and a drink to enjoy during the screening of this latest release.
This is going to be an event you don’t want to miss and is only available to selected VIP Guests. As you can appreciate, as a charity event our aim is to provide the essential funding needed to continue UKSA’s important work to provide transformational opportunities for young people on the water to change their lives. All money raised will go towards programmes benefitting young people on the Isle of Wight, including the Year 6 Test the Water initiative. In 2015 Wightfibre raised over £3,000 for UKSA from the Charity Premier for Star Wars ‘The Force Awakens’, a total we look forward to exceeding from this year’s event; this is something we can only achieve with your kind support.
As an exclusive charity premiere that provides a unique opportunity and experience for our VIP Guests, we are asking that VIP Guests to this year’s event contribute £15 per ticket to reflect their support for this unique charity and event. Demand for places at this exclusive event is expected to be high and we would urge you to reserve your place/s as a VIP Guest as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, December 14th for what promises to be an event to remember.