Become a corporate partner
By becoming a Corporate Partner of UKSA, you can change lives.
There are many reasons and ways for your company to partner with UKSA. From taking part in a team building day on one of our yachts, to choosing us as your Charity of the Year, you can make a huge difference to the lives of children and young people.
We will work with you to understand your company’s aims, vision and mission – and to create an engaging, impactful and motivating partnership. We want to mutually build brand awareness, strengthen ties within your communities and engage your staff and clients.
Some of the ways you can partner with us include:
- Charity of the Year partnership – having a Charity of the Year ignites passion, increases motivation and retention. It brings teams together and means employees and clients are more motivated by their work.
- Cause Related Marketing – supporting UKSA through a CRM partnership increases visibility and engagement amongst competition, while boosting sales and raising vital funds for UKSA. This could include donating a % of a product sale, to creating a whole campaign with us.
- Sponsorship – we have a number of sponsorship opportunities with associated options for recognition, from sponsoring a boat to a capital project.
- Team building days – we love welcoming our corporate partners to UKSA to come together in a team building activity, whether that’s volunteering to a day out on a yacht.
- Gifts in Kind – by supporting UKSA with a gift in kind, it makes a considerable difference to the work we are able to do. This might be something we use every day, or might be an auction prize for us to raise vital income through our events.
- Corporate Foundation – if your company has a foundation, this is a great way to financially support our work.