Terms & Conditions for Corporate Events
Please read the booking conditions carefully before completing and returning your booking form.
Corporate Events at UKSA
UKSA runs residential and non-residential corporate events for groups wishing to take part in a half, full or multi days sailing, watersports and team building activities.
For the duration of the season, UKSA takes Residential groups and individuals on a week and weekend basis. Any enquiries or bookings for non-residential groups will be taken after the residential programmes have been taken into consideration. If you have a specific date in mind, please contact the Corporate Events Manager at UKSA to ensure that the dates and activities are available.
For all prices including watersports, yachting, catering, accommodation, conference facilities and ferry bookings, please contact the Corporate Events Manager. We can put together a tailored programme to suit your needs.
Start and Finish Times
General activity times are 0900-1600, but can be changed to suit your bespoke day.
There is a selection of activities available at UKSA.
- Dinghy sailing
- Keelboat sailing
- Yacht sailing and racing
- Wind surfing
- Raft building
- Team Building
All food can be provided by UKSA, prices start at £4.40 per person. Our 1st class catering service can cater for up to 100 people from buffets to packed lunches to 3 course dinners. If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know.
If you wish to book accommodation with us to extend your event, we can offer a range of options from dormitory style rooms with bunk beds to en-suit single rooms.
UKSA can offer full conference facilities including HD projectors, free Wi-Fi, teas and coffee, and a Cyber Café.
UKSA has a fully licenced bar where you can relax and socialise with your group.
UKSA has an indoor heated pool that can be used with prior arrangement
UKSA carries comprehensive 3rd party and public liability insurance, which provides the basic cover, required for outdoor water sports activities. In the event of cancellation, UKSA will refund as detailed in section 4 of the booking conditions. We strongly advise groups to take additional cancellation insurance in respect of this.
- 1. The usual minimum age to attend is 10 years; however in consultation with the Principal this may be reduced.
- 2. A deposit of 10% of the total price must be sent with the booking form. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Applicants booking an event starting within the next 4 weeks should send full payment along with the booking form.
- 3. The course balance must be paid 4 weeks before the event start date. Guest lists and medical information should be sent to UKSA with the final payment.
- 4. Cancellations made 4 weeks or more before the event date will forfeit deposits only.
Cancellations made within 4 weeks of the event will be subject to a forfeit of 75% of the total fee.
If cancellations are made within 2 weeks of the event, all fees will be retained.
- 5. UKSA reserves the right to cancel corporate event bookings if the balance is not paid in full, 4 weeks prior to the start date.
- 6. No formal booking exists without a completed booking form with deposit, and dates agreed by the Corporate Manager.
- 7. The group leader is responsible for seeing that all members of the group can swim 50 metres in light clothing. All adults accompanying a group agree to be responsible for the behaviour, discipline, parental care and supervision of their own party. Any damage caused to the centres equipment as a result of a wilful act by a group member, the influence of drink or drugs or as a result of a group member not obeying the company staff’s instructions, the group will be responsible for the full cost of repair or replacement.
- 8. In the interests of the safety of the group, as well as individuals, UKSA representatives have complete discretion over all water-based activities and any other activities arranged by UKSA regarding weather conditions and their assessment of the group’s ability.
- 9. Prices include staffing and all safety equipment. Please see the booking form for more information.
- 10. UKSA reserves the right to:
- a) Alter prices where necessary.
- b) Cancel a course up to 4 weeks before it is due to start
- c) Change the advertised craft or programme
- 11. UKSA, its servants, its employees or agents are not under any liability whatsoever in respect of loss or damage to personal property or belongings while attending a corporate event.
By submitting a booking form you are consenting to be bound by the above terms and conditions.
Please return completed booking form together with a deposit of 10% to:
The Corporate Events Manager
Isle of Wight