The course is delivered by our industry-leading instructors with a focus on working directly with each individual student. UKSA has been delivering courses for over 30 years and we are proud that our one-to-one sessions, mentoring, careers advice, CV writing and recruitment support will give you the edge and contacts you need to enter the industry with confidence.
Plus, we are located in Cowes, the home of yachting, meaning you have access to arguably the best training waters in the world – The Solent…
Training at UKSA gives you excellent value for money as all food and accommodation (both on board our yachts AND on site), tuition, mentoring and careers guidance are included in ONE PRICE. There are no hidden extra costs at UKSA.
Train at UKSA and you will enjoy these EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
- Purpose built classrooms and navigational training simulators all on one site
- Nine days at sea on a large, professional yacht (Farr 65)
- Time spent skippering your own crew to offer an enhanced learning experience
- One-to-one mentoring throughout the course from your instructors
- Dedicated careers course manager
- Organised recruitment days with potential employers
- Career support both during and after your time at USKA
- Networking on site throughout your time at UKSA
- Blended accommodation, both on and offshore, and all food included
- Use of our swimming pool, gym and sports hall
- One year’s FREE membership of Nautilus International
- 16 weeks training
- 70 days afloat
- 2,500 tidal miles covered
- Navigation training
- Radar training
- Basic engineering and safety training
- Careers guidance from our professional team
- Networking within the industry
- All delivered in a Covid secure environment.
Train at UKSA and experience our unbeatable value, world-class tuition and invaluable industry support and insight.
Please note: On occasion your sea phases may involve travelling outside of the UK. Therefore, to avoid restricting sailings we highly recommend that all Professional Yachtmaster Offshore students/Cadets are vaccinated against Covid-19 with the current maximum number of doses.
Please note this is not mandatory in order to complete the course but a recommendation.