You can help us to help young people, as a charity we rely on you.
We want to provide an exceptional learning environment for everyone who spends time with us. Our courses, fundraising activities and the generosity of the individuals and organisations all help us to reinvest in our work.
In 2018 we are aiming to widen our impact even further than last year:
- 2,060 young people through our youth development programmes
- Nearly 6,000 pupils on-site through schools and group visits
- Nearly 1, 2000 people on our professional training courses
- 38% received some financial help from UKSA or our partners
- Expanding our presence off the Isle of Wight – with a site in London and at targeted South and South West areas
* Data from the 2017/18 UKSA Impact Report
100% of the profits we make across UKSA go back into our charity. We raise much-needed funds whenever we hire out the swimming pool, conference facilities and provide corporate on-water activities. All the income from our on-site trading arm (UKSA Trading) for the bar and any corporate bookings, is vital to our continued success. The profits go back into the charity.
You can support us in any of the following ways:
Sponsorship – If you’re an individual or part of an organisation, we’d like to talk to you about sponsorship opportunities. Our fundraising team is available on 01983 294941 or drop us an email [email protected]
Donate now – Whatever you can give, every little helps to ensure we keep helping those who need us most. You can click here to donate through our Justgiving page or call our fundraising team on 01983 294941