Summer Dinghy Instructor Training
Use your summer to train as a dinghy instructor
What better way to earn some holiday money doing something you love. Our summer RYA Dinghy Instructor training course will give you all the tools to become a qualified dinghy instructor upon graduation.
Run during the UK school/university summer break, this industry-leading course is an ideal option for sixth form or university students looking to use their summer holidays to train, gain transferable skills an in-demand RYA Dinghy Instructor qualification.
UKSA is best placed to teach new skills and provide you with the opportunity for unlimited holiday-work. What better way to earn some holiday money and enjoy the summer!
- Learn a new skill
- Expert tuition
- Huge demands for instructors in the most idyllic locations around the world
- Find employment in the UK or anywhere in the world
- A minimum of one week’s recent dinghy experience
- If you do not have this experience, our Kickstart course will get you up to speed
- RYA Start Sailing Level 1
- RYA Basic Skills Level 2
- RYA Better Sailing Level 3
- RYA Seamanship Skill Modules
- RYA Advanced Sailing
- RYA Pre-Assessment
- RYA Dinghy Instructor Pre-assessment
- RYA Dinghy Instructor
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
- RYA Marine Short Range Radio
- RYA First Aid
- All kit (excluding wet suit boots)
- Training equipment
- Scriptures (books)
- CV workshops
Get free careers advice
I would advise anyone starting their training at UKSA to take every opportunity that’s given to you and remember there aren’t really wrong ways of doing things, just different ways, so don’t be disheartened if people disagree with you! And remember what it feels like to be new, when you’re more experienced give other new people the time you needed!
Sam Shorten – Ambassador/Watersports Instructor Training