UKSA’s Watersports Instructor Training is a bespoke, comprehensive training package that will provide you with the skills you need to start your career in the watersports industry. There are opportunities to work both in the UK and across the globe as a qualified instructor.
The course is delivered by our industry-leading instructors with a focus on working directly with each individual student. UKSA has been delivering courses for over 30 years and we are proud that our one-to-one sessions, mentoring, careers advice, CV writing and recruitment support will give you the edge and contacts you need to enter the industry with confidence.
Plus, we are located in Cowes meaning you have access to arguably the best training waters in the world – The Solent…
Training at UKSA gives you excellent value for money as all food and accommodation, tuition, mentoring and careers guidance are included in ONE PRICE. There are no hidden extra costs at UKSA.
Train at UKSA and you will enjoy these EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
- Purpose built classrooms and all kit on one site
- Time spent learning in various tidal and wind ranges
- One-to-one mentoring throughout the course from your instructors
- Dedicated careers course manager
- Organised recruitment days with potential employers
- Career support both during and after your time at USKA
- Networking on site throughout your time at UKSA
- All accommodation and food included
- Use of our swimming pool, gym and sports hall
- 11 weeks training
- Qualify to teach dinghy sailing and windsurfing
- Gain your multihull endorsement
- Train on paddleboards and paddlesports crafts
- Careers guidance from our professional team
- Networking within the industry
- All delivered in a Covid secure environment.
Train at UKSA and experience our unbeatable value, world-class tuition and invaluable industry support and insight.