UKSA’s Watersports Instructor Training is a bespoke, comprehensive training package that will provide you with the skills you need to start your career in the watersports industry. There are opportunities to work both in the UK and across the globe as a qualified instructor.
The course is delivered by our industry-leading instructors with a focus on working directly with each individual student. UKSA has been delivering courses for over 30 years and we are proud that our one-to-one sessions, mentoring, careers advice, CV writing and recruitment support will give you the edge and contacts you need to enter the industry with confidence.
Plus, we are located in Cowes meaning you have access to arguably the best training waters in the world – The Solent…
- 11 weeks training
- Qualify to teach dinghy sailing and windsurfing
- Gain your multihull endorsement
- Train on paddleboards and paddlesports crafts
- Careers guidance from our professional team
- Networking within the industry
- All delivered in a Covid secure environment.