UKSA Seasonal Opening Times
At the end of a long and unusual year, we’re now closing for the holidays but will be back in the New Year.
Everyone at UKSA wishes you a truly festive season, whatever form that takes, and look forward to 2021 when things – surely – have to get better.
- Wednesday 23rd December 2020 – Last operating day
- Thursday 24th December 2020 – CLOSED
- Friday 25th December 2020 – CLOSED
- Saturday 26th December 2020 – CLOSED
- Sunday 27th December 2020 – CLOSED
- Monday 28th December 2020 – CLOSED
- Tuesday 29th December 2020 – CLOSED
- Wednesday 30th December 2020 – CLOSED
- Thursday 31st December 2020 – CLOSED
- Friday 1st January 2021 – CLOSED
- Saturday 2nd January 2021 – CLOSED
- Sunday 3rd January 2021 – CLOSED
- Monday 4th January 2021 – UKSA re-opens
Best wishes, stay warm, stay safe.
24 May 2023Learn more
The Child of Wight Awards are making a comeback for 2023
16 May 2023Learn more
Mental Health Awareness Week 15-21 May 2023: Dee Caffari MBE to host first Crew Welfare round table for UKSA to encourage industry change
04 May 2023Learn more
UKSA announces three-year sponsorship of Test the Water Programme from WightFibre towards funding Year 6 Islanders
06 April 2023Learn more
What is an Officer of the Watch?
27 March 2023Learn more
UKSA announced as finalist in School Travel Awards 2023
17 March 2023Learn more
Wingsurfing vs Windfoiling vs Windsurfing – What’s the difference?
08 March 2023Learn more
International Women’s Day 2023: Shining a Light on UKSA
06 March 2023Learn more