Prepare for your MCA Oral Exam
This MCA orals course is highly recommended as an intense final preparation after the completion of all Master (Code vessels less than 200gt) Officer of the Watch (Yachts less than 500gt) training modules and immediately before the final oral exam. The course is designed to enhance and test your knowledge and prepare you to answer questions clearly, accurately and comprehensively.
MCA Oral Exam Preparation Details
Successful completion of GMDSS General Operators Certificate and Human Element, Leadership and Management (Operational Level) certification.
Examination and assessment:
- The Master (Code vessels less than 200gt) Officer of the Watch (Yachts less than 500gt) Exam need to be booked directly with the MCA and will be held at a MCA Marine Office.
- You will need to apply for a Notice of Eligibility (NoE) before being able to book an exam.
Why go all-inclusive with UKSA?
- Our hassle free, all-inclusive packages leave you to focus on your studies
- Full board, twin occupancy en-suite accommodation on our 3.5 acre waterside campus
- ‘In between’ nights’ are included if you book consecutive courses*
- More than a 9-5 training provider – evening and weekend access to our classrooms and resources
- Flexible and extensive course scheduling
- On-site bar, open every evening – great for socialising and networking
“The best thing about the UKSA experience is having everything on campus including food accommodation and after hours study rooms” UKSA Professional student
*up to a maximum of 3 nights