Stability (Master Yachts)
The Stability (Master Yachts) course is a component module of the MCA Master certification. The course covers the basic principles of hydrostatics, hull form and static and initial stability. It also includes the interpretation of curves of statical stability, ships stability data and calculations involving loading and shifting of weights, dry docking, longitudinal stability and basic calculation.
Master Yachts – Stability course detail
Examination and assessment:
Assessment is by written 2.5 hour examination at the end of the module. The pass mark is 60%.
Why go all-inclusive with UKSA?
- Our hassle free, all-inclusive packages leave you to focus on your studies
- Full board, twin occupancy en-suite accommodation on our 3.5 acre waterside campus
- ‘In between’ nights’ are included if you book consecutive courses*
- More than a 9-5 training provider – evening and weekend access to our classrooms and resources
- Flexible and extensive course scheduling
- On-site bar, open every evening – great for socialising and networking
“The best thing about the UKSA experience is having everything on campus including food accommodation and after hours study rooms” UKSA Professional student
*up to a maximum of 3 nights