Why choose us for your training?
Whether you are changing career, or considering an alternative to university, with 30 years’ experience UKSA is best placed to take you on a life changing journey into an exciting new career.
There are hundreds of great reasons to choose our yachting and watersports training.
Here are just a few:
- We’re one of the world’s leading maritime training providers
- We offer world recognised MCA and RYA qualifications
- You will be taught by experienced industry experts
- Train on our outstanding fleet and in purpose-built facilities
- You will supported by our Industry Guidance department, offering one-to-one mentoring and help with your CV and interviews
- Our own in-house placement service can help you find a job
- All-inclusive – you’ll live and eat on our fully equipped site in Cowes
- We’re not just a 9-5 organisation, you’ll have access to facilities after teaching hours
Life on campus
- You gain valuable skills such as teamwork, independence and leadership
- You will have the opportunity to network and meet like minded people
- You can come back to us to develop your training and further your career
- There’s a great social aspect to training at UKSA, our lively bar has regular events and a great atmosphere.