UKSA’s ALL-INCLISVE, Superyacht Hospitality course is a unique programme which will equip you with all the expertise required to work onboard these prestigious vessels to deliver the ultimate standard of service. You will be trained in our unique superyacht galley, a specially built training suite designed to accurately replicate the working conditions onboard a superyacht.
The three-week course is delivered by world-renowned superyacht management consultant and former chief stewardess, Vanessa Hodgson, and has been developed to align with the reputable GUEST Program.
UKSA has been delivering courses for over 30 years and we are proud that our one-to-one sessions, mentoring, careers advice, CV writing and recruitment support will give you the edge and contacts you need to enter the industry with confidence.
Training at UKSA gives you excellent value for money as all food and accommodation (both on board our yachts AND on site), tuition, mentoring and careers guidance are included in ONE PRICE. There are no hidden extra costs at UKSA.
“The UKSA course makes it very easy for the students as it gives them the skill set required for the Superyacht Industry. From interior training to STCW Basic Safety alongside the on-going support they receive. All the guys and girls stay in contact with us and we mentor them through their career, not just when they are at UKSA. Students come to us from all different backgrounds and have a desire to travel and earn decent money. This offers them the chance to do something really different.
The course has been running a long time, and is well recognised within the industry and has a great reputation. Whether you go to Palma or Antibes, you’ll meet others who have come from UKSA. This helps with networking, which is half the battle when seeking employment. Our students nearly all find jobs within one to two months, and then they’re off.”
Train at UKSA and you will enjoy these EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
- Purpose built classrooms all on one site
- Training in a unique superyacht galley – the only one of its kind in the UK
- Access to large, professional yachts (Farr 65)
- Access to large a Superyacht in the Solent
- One-to-one mentoring throughout the course from your instructors
- Dedicated careers course manager
- Organised recruitment days with potential employers
- Career support both during and after your time at USKA
- Networking on site throughout your time at UKSA
- Blended accommodation, both on and offshore, and all food included
- Free use of our swimming pool, gym and sports hall
- One year’s FREE membership of Nautilus International
- Personal presentation, professional etiquette and protocol
- Table management, placement and settings
- Styles of service, courses, order of service and buffets
- Cocktails, bartending, wine and spirits appreciation
- Flower arranging and presentation
- Party/event planning and execution
- 7* housekeeping and attention to detail
- Superyacht cleaning and laundry services
- Health and safety onboard
- Appreciation of crew dynamics and life onboard
- Understanding of the high standards required