UKSA’s ALL-INCLUSIVE, Superyacht Hospitality course is a unique programme which will equip you with all the expertise required to work onboard these prestigious vessels to deliver the ultimate standard of service. You will be trained in our unique superyacht galley, a specially built training suite designed to accurately replicate the working conditions onboard a superyacht.
The three-week course is delivered by UKSA’s experienced superyacht instructor team and has been developed to align with the reputable GUEST Program.
UKSA has been delivering courses for over 30 years and we are proud that our one-to-one sessions, mentoring, careers advice, CV writing and recruitment support will give you the edge and contacts you need to enter the industry with confidence.
Training at UKSA gives you excellent value for money as all food and accommodation (both on board our yachts AND on site), tuition, mentoring and careers guidance are included in ONE PRICE. There are no hidden extra costs at UKSA.
Meet your instructors
Ben & Holly Cooke
With over thirty five years combined experience in the hospitality industry, Ben and Holly look forward to sharing their passion for cookery, fine wines and hospitality with you all.
As a husband and wife team, with a young son – they hope their classes, practical learning and stories will fill you with inspiration to start your own adventure within the superyacht industry. They look forward to seeing you in class!
Train at UKSA and you will enjoy these EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS:
- Purpose built classrooms all on one site
- Training in a unique superyacht galley – the only one of its kind in the UK
- One-to-one mentoring throughout the course from your instructors
- Dedicated careers course manager
- Organised recruitment days with potential employers
- Career support both during and after your time at USKA
- Networking on site throughout your time at UKSA
- Accommodation onshore for the full duration of your course, plus all food is included
- Use of our swimming pool, gym and sports hall
- One year’s FREE membership of Nautilus International
- Personal presentation, professional etiquette and protocol
- Table management, placement and settings
- Styles of service, courses, order of service and buffets
- Cocktails, bartending, wine and spirits appreciation
- Flower arranging and presentation
- Party/event planning and execution
- 7* housekeeping and attention to detail
- Cleaning and laundry services
- Health and safety onboard
- Appreciation of crew dynamics and life onboard
- Understanding of the high standards required
- UKSA superyacht uniform provided (branded polo shirts)