|Superyacht Crew Training||17/10/2022||05/11/2022||Full|
|Superyacht Crew Training||28/11/2022||17/12/2022||£3,650|
|Superyacht Crew Training||09/01/2023||28/01/2023||Full|
|Superyacht Crew Training||27/02/2023||18/03/2023||£3,800|
|Superyacht Crew Training||11/04/2023||30/04/2023||£3,800|
|Superyacht Crew Training||29/05/2023||17/06/2023||£3,800|
|Superyacht Crew Training||10/07/2023||29/07/2023||£3,800|
|Superyacht Crew Training||21/08/2023||09/09/2023||£3,800|
|Superyacht Crew Training||16/10/2023||04/11/2023||£3,800|
|Superyacht Crew Training||27/11/2023||16/12/2023||£3,800|
|Superyacht Crew Training||08/01/2024||27/01/2024||£3,800|
Superyacht Crew Training
Start your career in the superyacht industry
UKSA’s Superyacht Crew Training course is the perfect springboard into the superyacht industry. Thanks to our expert tuition, purpose-built site and ALL-INCLUSIVE, intensive training package, you can start your career in the superyacht industry after just 19 days at UKSA, armed with the qualifications and skills you need.
About the Superyacht Crew Training course
- Crew training (deck work, look out and watch duties, tender duties and safety procedures)
- Vessel care (maintenance, basic repairs, cleaning)
- Basic engineering and safety training
- Careers guidance from our professional team
- Networking within the industry
- All delivered in a COVID secure environment
- UKSA superyacht uniform (branded polo shirts) are provided
Train at UKSA and experience our unbeatable value, world-class tuition and invaluable careers support and maritime industry insight.
- UKSA Superyacht Crew Training Certificate
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- MCA Proficiency in Designated Security Duties
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
- RYA Tender Operator
- RYA Personal Watercraft Proficiency
- RYA Marine Short Range Radio
Alternative pathways into the superyacht industry
If you are considering a long term career on-board a superyacht and are aged between 18-25 you may want to consider our Superyacht Cadetship.
Deckhands are typically required to work long hours and must be physically fit and able. You must be energetic and enthusiastic with an ability to work to a high standard in all tasks.
All seafarers must have an ENG1 seafarer medical fitness certificate to work at sea (click here for more details).
Whilst it’s not essential to hold your ENG1 to complete your training with UKSA, it is required to hold this to secure work in the industry. For this reason, we recommend all students gain their ENG1 before they attend training.
Course funding information
As a charity, we do have funding opportunities available for many of our students. UKSA is committed to making training and qualifications accessible to those who have the desire to succeed in a yachting or watersports career. Your course adviser will be able to provide you with the details, assess your eligibility and put you forward if you are a suitable candidate.
To see a full list of all of our funding options visit our funding opportunities page or call us to talk about your options on +44 (0)1983 203038
Why train with UKSA?
- Purpose built classrooms and navigational training simulators all on one site
- One-to-one mentoring throughout the course from your instructors
- Dedicated careers course manager
- Career support both during and after your time at UKSA
- Networking on site throughout your time at UKSA
- Use of our swimming pool
- Access to our fully equipped gym
- Accommodation onshore for the full duration of your course, plus all food is included
Don’t just take our word for it
Ezekiel Denny – UKSA Superyacht Crew Training Graduate
“I received assisted career funding from Edmiston which enabled me to embark on this new adventure. Without the financial assistance from Edmiston I would probably not have been able to follow my dreams. If you are looking for a challenge that is extremely rewarding with lots of new experiences I would highly recommend you do the Superyacht Crew Training course.”