Order your complimentary prospectus and start planning your maritime career.
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
2. This prize draw is open to persons aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
6. The prize for the winner is £3,000 worth of training of your choice at UKSA on the Isle of Wight.
7. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winners will be notified via e-mail. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending a notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
9. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the prize draw unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The Promoter is UKSA, Arctic Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight, PO31 7PQ
12. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Get in touch to find out more or to discuss your requirements.