An act of gross misconduct may result in immediate expulsion from the Academy.
Examples of gross misconduct include:
- Serious breach or negligence of Academy Health and Safety standards
- Physical violence or using threatening or intimidating behaviour.
- Harassment or victimisation on the grounds of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation or any other grounds.
- Behaviour which may bring the Academy into disrepute or behaviour that causes deliberate and serious damage to property.
- Serious infringement of health and safety regulations.
- Illegal use of substances
- Improper behaviour with a minor
- Cheating in tests or exams
This list is not exhaustive or exclusive.
Acts of Zero tolerance will result in immediate expulsion from the Academy. Examples of zero tolerance include: