An act of gross misconduct may result in immediate expulsion from the Academy.
Examples of gross misconduct include:
• Serious breach or negligence of Academy Health and Safety standards
• Physical violence or using threatening or intimidating behaviour.
• Harassment or victimisation on the grounds of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation or any other grounds.
• Behaviour which may bring the Academy into disrepute or behaviour that causes deliberate and serious damage to property.
• Serious infringement of health and safety regulations.
• Illegal use of substances
• Improper behaviour with a minor
• Cheating in tests or exams
• This list is not exhaustive or exclusive.
• Refusal or consistently miss the 7-day test period for taking a COVID-19 lateral test.
Acts of Zero tolerance will result in immediate expulsion from the Academy. Examples of zero tolerance include: