An act of gross misconduct may result in immediate expulsion from the Academy.
Examples of gross misconduct include:
- Serious breach or negligence of Academy Health and Safety standards
- Physical violence or using threatening or intimidating behaviour including bullying, victimisation or harassment.
- Behaviour which may bring the Academy into disrepute or behaviour that causes deliberate and serious damage to property
- Illegal use of substances
- Improper behaviour with a minor
- Cheating in tests or exams
This list is not exhaustive or exclusive.